FAQ, flexiDesk, Popular
Hosted Virtual Desktop Pricing
Let’s be honest – it’s what we all want to know? How much is it and what do I get for my money?
Normally revealing their pricing is not the sort of thing companies do; they want to get someone in front of you to SELL it to you.
Well here at 404 we are different, so here’s a list of what you get and the pricing is on the pricing page of our website www.404team.com
So what do you get for your money? Below are the main features.
- You get your own personal Microsoft Windows desktop; this is your desktop with your settings, background picture and favourites exactly as you like them.
- Microsoft Office 2010 standard, or whatever the latest version is. You’ll always get the very latest version without any additional cost.
- Microsoft Outlook and Exchange account with a mailbox. You can also add this email to your smartphone or tablets.
- A shared company drive (a location that you can store files and authorised users can all access it).
- Back-ups of all of your company data.
- Antivirus software for each desktop and your shared company drive.
- Website filtering for any of those nasty sites you don’t want anyone accessing.
- All of your Microsoft Windows licensing and Microsoft Office licensing is included in the price. Just let us worry about licensing so you can get on with your business.
- Disaster Recovery all built in, business continuity assured if disaster strikes. Just pick up any device and access your business critical information and applications in an instant.
- Windows updates and security patches all done in the background. You can forget about them.
- Adobe Reader, Flash, Java and all of their updates.
- A selection of internet browsers including safari, Chrome and internet explorer.
- Running an old web based programme? Never fear we can also supply Internet explorer 6.
- Access to a helpdesk, for when things are just not working as you want.
- Physical Security of you business critical data, underground bomb proof data centre with 24/7 guard.
- The ability to work from anywhere at anytime or any device.
What’s best of all is that this is a pay-for-what-you-use model; you can add or remove users in minutes, which is great for temporary or seasonal staff.
You lose the worry and costs that you have today regarding servers, upgrades, downtime and refreshing PCs, not to mention support contracts, anti virus and backups.
Get IT assets off your balance sheet and see our service like a utility bill that you can budget for and forget about.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked*