Can virtual desktops save you money?
Yes, they can. But how much?
Well, some virtual desktop suppliers claim big savings – as much as 50%.
So why we are not claiming savings of this scale? Because each and every single company is different, including yours.
We have no doubt that savings are to be made but there are other advantages that deploying a flexible IT solution can bring.
It all depends on where you want to see value and how you measure that value.
- For the financially minded, it’s the new way of paying for IT that appeals – paying per user per month
- For MDs and company owners, it’s the avoidance of Capital Expenditure
- For facility mangers and administrators it’s the removal of the onus of hardware and software ownership – ownership requires management
- For staff it’s the ability to work from anywhere
- For workspace strategists it’s the space saving and collaboration it enables (Activity Based Working)
- For the design-minded, it removes the need for unsightly trunking/cabling and the ability to create flexible and fluctuating workspaces
So how much money could you save or even keep in your bank account if you’re considering new PCs or even new servers? How much happier or more efficient could you staff be if they could work from anywhere? How much space could you save if not everyone needs a desk in the office?
Why not have a chat with one of the team and get a bespoke cost comparison completed free of charge with no obligation?
email@example.com – 01304 239632
We would love to hear from you.